Every month you can get access to a Kindle book for free as a Prime member. The free book has to be chosen from a selection of six books, which will only be made available to the public in the next month.
In this case this means that you as a Prime member can get access to books that anyone else visiting Amazon.com only can get access to in September 2016. But, which books are you to choose from in August 2016? Here are the titles.
Free Prime books in August 2016
- Tier One (Tier One Series Book 1) by Brian Andrews, Jeffrey Wilson
- Interference by Amélie Antoine, Maren Baudet-Lackner
- The Things We Wish Were True by Marybeth Mayhew Whalen
- Black Rain by Matthew B.J. Delaney
- After Disasters by Viet Dinh
- The Shelf Life of Happiness by David Machado, Hillary Locke
I have of course not read any of these books yet, but I at least know that I could download any of these books for free currently with my Prime subscription. If I were to read one or two of these books it would for sure be Tier One and Black Rain. They sound interesting, both with action and nerve… books just after my taste.
If you want to know more about Amazon Prime, read the article on the front page where you can read more about the service. There you can see the advantages with Amazon Prime and also find information on how you can watch Amazon Prime videos when abroad.